Monetary Donations – Checks payable to “New Woodstock Free Library”
The library welcomes donations of some books, books on CD, and DVD’s in like new condition.
Donations must be in all cases free of donor stipulations, and pre-approved in advance by the staff.
Donations are only accepted during open hours.
Under no circumstances may donations be left outside or in the bookdrop.
The library does NOT ACCEPT the following:
– Non-fiction books or materials more than 5 years old
– Textbooks of any sort, including study guides
– Discarded library books, including those from school libraries or classrooms
– Reader’s Digest Books
– Magazines that are not the current month’s issue
– Books on Cassette
– VHS tapes
– Any book containing marks, underlining or other defacements
– Soiled, damaged, discolored or torn items, including water damage, and cracked spines
– Illegal, stolen or “pirated” copies of copyrighted materials
ALL DONATIONS ARE FULLY TAX DEDUCTIBLE.
RECEIPTS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.