Reports to: Library Director
Hours: 10 hours per week, during library open hours (exact days/times negotiable)
The New Woodstock Free Library is seeking a Program Coordinator to develop a bi-monthly schedule of art exhibits and assist in organizing library events for patrons of all ages. The Program Coordinator will work closely with local and regional artists and arts organizations to plan, execute, and promote engaging exhibits in a variety of media for the library’s dedicated exhibit space. The Program Coordinator will also work with the Library Director to help plan and staff educational and recreational events for children, teens, and adults.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Ties to the Cazenovia area arts community
- Creativity and enthusiasm in developing and executing programs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- General computer knowledge, including email and word processing
- Ability to work well independently and as a member of a team
- Prior experience in setting up artistic displays and coordinating events preferred
Interested applicants should email their resume to Library Director, Heather Elia at firstname.lastname@example.org.