We are actively seeking volunteers to assist our staff in providing the best possible service to the community.
Volunteer opportunities may include:
- Shelving books and DVDs
- Working at the service desk to check out and return items
- Retrieving books that are requested by other libraries
- Assisting patrons with computer usage
- Preparing materials for children’s programs and crafts
- Straightening library materials on the shelves and keeping them in alphabetical or numerical order
- Other activities based on the volunteer’s interests and talents
Volunteers are asked to commit to a shift of at least 2 hours per week. If you’re interested in volunteering, please contact the Library at 315-662-3134.